3.26.2019

Countdown

Less than a week for the Ploos.
It's causing some anxiety. I've posted there pretty much every day for YEARS.

And I'm not good at blogging. Well, I used to be good at blogging, then life intervened and I lost writing. I did the 2010 NaNoWriMo and vomited out a story in 2 1/2 weeks and...
I kinda lost writing. I lost my voice.

It's easier to write in a post on the Plus. Limited space, limited people reading. Y'all best believe I cut down public posting in a heartbeat. Fam is never to be trusted completely (disenfranchised because I am child-free and never married, therefore I shouldn't have an opinion on anything, and any opinion I do have is wrong), so posts on FB are limited. Twitter is a bit of a joke and a free-for-all and I don't want to invite bullshit, so I don't post on Twitter. Tumblerinas abound, Reddit is an indulgent read/comment.

So... blogging. Again.

waves

1 comment:

Lily Alice said...

Go on, then. I will follow along with gladness. :-)