4.18.2019

Keepin' on, just...

I'm starting to insulate again.
I go in fits and starts. There will be periods where I'm wanting to go out and do stuff, even mundane stuff, let me go out and go and do something, anything let's go! And then just as much, if not more, there are periods of 'Don't look at me, don't talk to me, let me blend, let me fade, don't notice me,' and I can't decide if it's a good thing, a bad thing or just a thing.
I also don't want to go out and do stuff.
Not... not a whole lot, at least.
We're going riding Sunday. I want to ride Sunday. Weather should be good, and I haven't been out AT ALL this year.
At all.
So I'm itching to ride, but then I dread the heat that's sure to come, but I also don't want to go riding in the rain. I did my certs in the rain. For 9 hours 1 day and 11? almost 12? hours the next day. In the rain. I was drenched.
But I did it. So now I don't have to do it. I know I can if I have to, but I don't have to. Still.
Going for a ride on Sunday.
Getting a raise. The company negotiated. It's a buck fitty an hour, but works out to be around 1 an hour takehome. That's assuming I still remain in my (pretty constant) 30% takeout from my paycheck.
It's time for 'shorter hair' since heat time is coming. I don't like it when my head is wet from sweat. Long hair takes longer to dry itself, so time for a chop-job.
May do that Saturday night.
Tonight, internetting, then tomorrow night, I'll be Lego-ing. I'm putting together the behemoth Ninjago City, which is like, 3 levels and a roof feature. The thing has a rotating sushi bar.
I am so mundane.

No comments: